This Platform is operated by VEERSHOPPING LLP. The Company offers this Platform, With all information, tools and services available from this Platform to you By your acceptance of all terms & conditions. The terms whereof are subject to change at any time, without Any prior notice. Any new features which are added to This Platform Will also be subject to the Terms of Service. To ensure that you are aware About the changes, please Go Through this Buyers’ Agreement and all the documents referred to hereunder periodically.
VeerShopping respects the privacy of our registered users. To this end, we have systems in place to securely manage your Personal Information. We Designed this Policy to help you understand the Kind of information we collect, how we use and disclose it, your options related to it, and our responsibilities To Secure it.
We collect Personal Information when you register With the service. All Personal Information collected is on a voluntary basis. By Registering with us, you also authorize us to collect, retain, use, and disclose information to provide our services as described in this Policy, unless we are notified otherwise.
REGISTRATION: To register on our platform, you may need to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mobile number and address. the relationship between VeerShopping and the Independent Business Owner, VeerShopping will keep your Personal Information for lawful purposes only.
SERVICE USE: We collect information through the Service. For example, when customers sign up for a newsletter or connect with an Independent Business Owner, the Service will collect the information as per customers or Independent Business Owners provided, including any Personal Information.
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES: We may collect information about you when you visit our social media pages or other features. The social media website may provide us Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail address, and other information made available to us.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We may collect Personal Information by your communications with our customer-support team
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You are aware and Completely understand that this platform is only a platform for prospective buyers and sellers and that:
- The seller alone will have full legal and moral responsibility and liability for all the Products listed and sold on the Platform. Company will not bear liability or responsibility either for the Products being shown in catalogue or for the actual goods or services provided to you;
- The seller alone will be responsible for procuring all licenses, permits, etc. as required by applicable law for each of the Products listed or sold through the Platform. The responsibility lies solely with You and the Merchant for ensuring that the Products being listed or sold and bought are permitted for advertising, listing, sale and purchase under applicable laws;
- It is seller’s responsibility to not list or sell anything that is not permitted by laws and Your responsibility to not purchase anything that is not permitted by An indicative list is provided below, but that list is not exhaustive. We have the right but not the obligation to remove any item that is listed for sale.
- For all orders placed , you may request for a refund within 24hours of delivery, as long as it is unworn, unwashed, without stains, undamaged and with all original tags & packaging intact.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
- The buyer can cancel the order only in case when he has placed the order and supplier is yet to confirm the order. The supplier gets 48 hours to process the order.
- Also, when the product is delivered to the buyer, the buyer can claim for a return within 24hours of delivery of the product, for all orders placed . The return will be done as long as it is unworn, unwashed, without stains, undamaged and with all original tags & packaging intact.
- Once the return is Requested by the buyer, we will get the pick up done from the buyer.
- Once the cancellation is done by the buyer, we initiate the refund within 3-4 working days. The customer will receive the refund in his back account within 10 working days.
At no point you can sell or purchase the following Products on the Platform either as a buyer or as a seller:
- Animals and wildlife products – examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory
- Adult products and pornographic materials (including child pornography) in any form (print, audio/video, multimedia messages, images, photographs, etc.)
- Electronic surveillance equipment prohibited by law
- Embargoed goods from prohibited countries
- Endangered species of animals and plants, whether alive or dead
- Firearms, weapons, and knives – examples include pepper spray, replicas, and stun guns
- Any financial services
- Food and healthcare items without holding requisite permits
- Grey market products
- Government related items/ equipment (like wireless equipment with frequency used by the police, uniforms of Government officials including but not limited to the use by the police/ the army, etc.)
- Hazardous, restricted, or regulated materials – examples include batteries, fireworks, and refrigerants
- IP in any form (including but not limited to music, movies, books, designs) for which the Merchant do not hold the distribution rights
- Medicines, drugs and drug paraphernalia that require a registered medical practitioner’s prescription;
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances as defined under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- Offensive material which is likely to offend the sentiments of people whether on the grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth, race, ethnicity, or culture
- Radioactive materials
- Reptile skins
- Sex determination Kit
- Stocks and securities
- Real estate
- Stolen property
- Any other sanctioned or prohibited items or services as per applicable laws; and
- Any other item deemed unfit by Company.
In addition to other prohibitions as Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the platform or its Content:
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or any applicable ordinances
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to submit false or misleading information
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Platform, other Platforms, or the internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Platform, other Platforms, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related Platform for violating any of the prohibited uses.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Every time you upload the Content, you grant the Company a worldwide non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free license to use any such content including by way of distribution, storage, hosting, sub-license, reproduction, communication, creation of derivative works, and modification of such content. You accept that such license will not terminate upon your deletion or removal of the Content or other uploaded content in respect of which it is granted; and shall continue to be used by the Company, on the Platform.
You agree and confirm that
- All copyright, database right and all other proprietary rights, title and interest in all Content and or information presented on this Platform is owned by and/or licensed to Us or owned by and/or licensed to the manufacturer of the Products and/or Services or is owned by and/or licensed to the person uploading such Content and is or may be protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and/or other proprietary rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- No extracts of this Platform or part thereof will be displayed, printed or downloaded by you or with your assistance, for any reason, including without limitation to commercialize any IP in any way.
- Your use of this Platform does not confer on you or any other party, any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the Company, the manufacturer of the Products and/ or Services and/or of any third party, whether implied or otherwise.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any claims relating to infringement of any intellectual property rights in relation to the Products and/or Services their content.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY:
We and our third party service providers, such as advertising networks and analytics service providers, may collect anonymous information automatically through the use of “cookies” and similar technology. The service providers also may collect information about your online activities over time and on other websites or apps. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our Website.
INFORMATION USE We use Personal Information to:
- Facilitate and improve our services.
- To Communicate with you.
- Promote Independent Youth(business owners).
- We may use aggregate information for any purpose, including marketing.
Internal and Service-Related Usage: VeerShopping will use information, for internal, administrative, and service-related purposes. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve our services. For example, we use Personal Information submitted by customers to process and complete the customer’s order, including for shipping and billing purposes. We also use Personal Information submitted by Independent Business Owners to calculate and process commissions.
Communications: We use a customer’s name, e-mail address and Mobile number for the following limited purposes:
- Sending e-mails for informational and operational purposes.
- Monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction, including troubleshooting problems and resolving disputes.
- Keeping you informed of new products and promotions at VeerShopping.
PROMOTIN INDEPENDENT YOUTH(BUSINESS OWNERS):VeerShopping may, from time to time, publish an Independent business owner’s Personal Information (for example, name, photograph, sales results and achievements) to recognize the Independent Business Owner’s achievements and help motivate other Independent Business Owners. These promotions will not contain Personal Information about customers.
We may share your information:
- with our third-party such as our vendors and service providers.
- to refer you to an Independent Business Owner.
- to connect Independent Business Owners with other Independent Business Owners.
- to comply with legal obligations.
- to protect and defend our rights and property
- with your permission.
We do not share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies. We may share anonymous information for marketing and advertising purposes.
CONEECT INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNERS:To facilitate communications among our network of Independent Business Owners, we may share Independent Business Owners’ contact information with other Independent Business Owners.
MARKETING: We do not share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies. We may allow access to other data collected by the Service to enable the delivery of online advertising on the Service, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information we think may be useful or relevant to you.
ORDERS, LOGISTICS AND COMMERCIAL TERMS
- Payment Terms:PAYMENT OF RESPECTIVE PRODUCT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE VENDOR’S BANK ACCOUNT ON EVERY TUESDAY.(MINIMUM TWO DAYS SHOULD BE PAASED AFTER COMPLETING OF RETURN PERIOD). This is subject to buyer not initiating a return request.
- Delivery Timeline:Supplier must accept the order and provide his/her address details for pick-up within 48 Hours of receiving the order. Non-compliance within said timeline would result in auto-cancellation of order.
- Return Policy (No Questions Asked 24hours Return Policy):If the customer doesn’t like the product due to cases including, but not limited to product being defective, of a different size or colour or print, he/she can initiate the return within 24hours of receiving the shipment, for all orders placed.
- Payment Mode:Payment will be made through RTGS / NEFT/IMPS
- Tax Liability: VeerShopping is not responsible for deducting tax on behalf of any party (supplier or reseller). Concerned Party (Supplier / Re-Seller) will take care of their respective Tax Liabilities (such as GST etc.)
- Orders:VeerShopping accepts both pre-paid and COD orders. You can pay with your preferred choice of payment : Net-banking, credit cards, wallets or cash on delivery.
- Fulfillment:Supplier is expected to fulfill 100% orders. Non-Fulfillment above 2% of total orders will automatically lead to blacklisting of such suppliers.
- Product Quality:Any claim related to Product and Product Quality is the sole responsibility of the supplier.
- Logistics:It’s mandatory to use VeerShopping’s Logistics Partner for Pick-Up, Delivery and Return of orders, unless otherwise stated.
VeerShopping reserves the right to change/modify/amend these Terms & Conditions and reserves the right to modify the fees and/or payment structure. The revised terms & conditions Will be updated on VeerShopping website. You should make sure to view these Terms & Conditions periodically to make sure you are familiar with the changes.